Couples Style Guide
How many times have you been super excited for a shoot but your people show up looking like Dwight Schrute? And when people ask you “what should I wear?” you don’t know what to say, or you might have some ideas and Pinterest boards but your ideas don’t seem to fit your couple’s real-life style.
We totally get it! We needed this too, so we put this guide together with Zumreta Dudic, a Bosnian-American lifestyle blogger who’s fashion sense is on point.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS ?
This is a super detailed guide with lots of ideas and categorized outfits for him and her.
We break it down so your couples can choose their outfits easier.
Our main goal here is to help them feel comfortable, to show who they are and looking hot for the camera.
You will get this guide as a PDF file for you to read and share with your clients!
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
03. Style example - Full page image
04. What to expect - It’s all about authenticity
05. Colors - Neutrals and Earthy
06. Colors - Cool tones, Warm tones, and Black & White
07. A few more tips
08. Fabric - Patterns and Materials
09. Style example - Full page image
10. Style example - Full page image
12. Seasons - Spring
13. Seasons - Summer
14. Seasons - Fall
15. Seasons - Winter
16. At home
15. Props - non cheesy ones
16. That’s it!